But I've found that if I just wait just a little bit longer, (like just after the holidays), I can afford to get this:
Redline D660. 29" wheels. 1x9 drivetrain with SRAM X.9 components. Avid BB7's. Rock Shox Reba SL. Under 26 lbs. This is going to be an awesome bike, and exactly what I am looking for. Of course, this would make for bike #3 in an already tight garage. I think that I could get rid of one (the commuter). Because, I need a road bike eventually, as well. And 4 bikes is too many. At least, for now ;-). What? You gotta have a rigid singlespeed as well, right?
So, thank you for the generous gifts (you know who you are). I know you probably don't know what any of the stuff about the bike means, but I assure you, this will put a huge smile on my face every time I'm on it. I will send you a picture as soon as I "acquire" it.
No comments:
Post a Comment